1. Working hours are 8-10 hours per day, 6 days a week. Animation is working a few hours in the morning, then 2-3 hours in the afternoon and of course a few hours in the evening.
2. You will get paid monthly on the 15th of the following month.
3. Agency transfers every month the salaryto your bank account. It can be one from your country or you can open a bank account in the country where you will work.
4. You can earn extra money from tips and promoting some extra animation articles
5. The agency is offering a freelance job, the animation is responsible to provide his own health insurance for the wholeworking period.
6. In order to apply for the job you must be minimum 18 years old.
7. Accommodation for the animation is always in the area of the working place. Animators are mostly sharing the room with one or two more colleagues.
8. You will work in the provided uniform during the day and most of the time in the evening.
9. In case you leave the hotel destination before the last day of your contractual period, you will lose the salary for that month.
Sun Club Entertainment
91413 Neustadt a.d.Aisch
Call :Manager General :Willy
Manager area:Ben Amor
Facebook: Sun club